Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Catching Up

I've been busy knitting like a crazy woman! Only to complete my goals. No Christmas knitting this year. I did a bad job of planning. I got waaaay behind in my goals, so now I'm rushing around trying to catch up!

I do have my hats completed though, and only two pairs of fingerless mitts to make my goal there. I am working on cowl number 11, and number 12 will be an easy TV knitting project. The only goal I will not meet is my sock goal. I think, if I try hard enough, I may get 8 pairs done. I have two OTN's and may try to get another done before the first of the year. I don't know, that might be wishful thinking.

I am going to show what I have made in several posts so I don't overwhelm you with photos. I will do a few at a time, and that makes it easier for me, too. I need to get some FO pics and update my Ravelry project page too.

So no photos today, just a quick update. I am setting a blogging goal for 2013 to try and blog weekly. We'll see how that goes! That means 56 posts with photos. I think I can do it! I'm also considering my knitting goals for the upcoming year. I'm not sure what I want to do yet, but I do know that I need to make goals or nothing gets done.  I'm thinking maybe 2013 might be the year of the shawl. I want to get into some lace knitting, and I think I will knit for Christmas early. Maybe a few sweaters for the kids. We'll see, I still have a few weeks to hammer it out.

Until then, happy knitting!

No comments: