Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I'm here!!!

I did not abandon the blog...AGAIN... It's just been a crazy month, I guess! I have been knitting, but not terribly much. At least, not as much as I would like.
I did finish my hat a few weeks ago, but I need to get photos of it.
My second glove is nearly done and the cowl is almost there, too. I still have to finish the foot on  sock 1 and knit up sock 2, but the pattern goes by fairly quickly, so I should have it done in the next week and a half.
What have I been up to? Minecraft. And taking a break, basically. Oh yeah, and reading Clash of Kings, the second volume of A Song of Fire and Ice (Game of Thrones). It took me awhile to get into it, but once I did, I finished it during a marathon reading weekend. My oldest and youngest had birthdays too.
That's about it for now. Just a quick update. There will be lots of photos for the next post!

No comments: