Monday, May 18, 2009

We got a Winner!!

So, remember the contest I was running?

I have a winner.

Here is what the lucky recipient will receive:

017

Sorry about the flash. I will be in the market soon for a new camera. The one I have is nice, just not very good for taking close ups. Which is not very good to show off my knitting hobby.

Anyway, the winner will get 2 skeins of cotton. One is Lime, the other is Aqua. Why did I choose these colors? Because they remind me of summer, and around here it’s starting to look like summer. All the trees are nice and green, flowers are blooming, and I’ve seen a few mosquitoes. Next Monday is Memorial Day, the unofficial start to summer, so I thought this would be fitting.

Also, there is a nice skein of RH sock yarn in Navy. Does not go with summer, but it’s always nice to have sock yarn. You don’t have to make socks. You can make a scarf, a cowl, or even a hat. Yep. All that with sock yarn.  I guess if you chose to make a scarf, it would be light and summery. And the last thing is a nice set of buttons. I love buttons and one can never have too many. These are shimmery blue with pressed flowers in them. Very cool. Maybe you could put these on the hat you make out of the  navy sock yarn?

So, who’s the winner?

 

TA….Da……

 

It’s Hakucho! Yay Hakucho. So you just need to email me your address and I’ll get these goodies off to you. Hopefully you can enjoy some nice summer knitting on Memorial Day with some yummy cotton!  (You can contact me at anitaobom at gmail dot com or on Rav as AnitaO). I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you!

 

That’s my update for today. I’ll post some FO’s soon.

1 comment:

hakucho said...

I am so surprised!!! You made my day...feeling a little low today too :) I'm am soooo behind in my blogging -- it's not funny. Thank you so much...I will email you straight away!!