I forgot to do Friday's Fill Ins, so I will do it today. We had a hectic weekend. My MIL came over from Upstate New York to visit for the weekend. It was my hubby's big 3-0!!! We had a surprise party for him at the beach. It was a nice surprise, since he had NO CLUE until we actually ate lunch. I think I hid it well from him. Yep, I can keep a secret.
So MIL left today and she took the girls with her. Two weeks with no girls!! Whatever will I do? My 7 yr old cried when she left. She was so sad...she is going to miss the little guy. It's weird, like she's his mom instead of his sister. But that's good because she helps out so much. I don't know what I will do without her for two weeks. Now I'm stuck at home with 5 guys!!
Ok, on to Friday's Fill Ins:
1. Birthdays are a good way to spend a nice Saturday afternoon at the park.
2. Fall is my favorite season because the heat of summer is gone, and the hint of renewal is in the air. Fall is the time to start over.
3. I feel my best when I've had time to connect with God.
4. Pasta is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are important for job interviews.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was to not take any advice.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to MIL arriving, tomorrow my plans include surprise b-day party for hubby and Sunday, I want to enjoy the girls before they leave on Monday!
More knitting content soon!!