1. A smile is the best thing to see first thing in the morning. 2. Monopoly is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more money in my life and less stress.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of the longest day of the year. Yeah, I know boring.
5. I just remembered I need to mail out about 3 exchanges.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: And I promise you I will treat you well my sweet angel, so help me Jesus. From Possum Kingdom, by the Toadies, circa mid 90's.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Sabbath, the day of rest, tomorrow my plans include getting to church hopefully! and Sunday, I want to no plans, since all my days seem to meld together anyway!
I really want to skip #7 on these since my life is pretty ordinary and not much happens. I find it difficult to think of things to do on the weekend since we really don't go anywhere or do much of anything anyway, no matter what day it is. I still knit, watch TV, play with the kids, cook and clean like Monday through Friday.
I got lots of knitting done yesterday. My scarf is probably half way done, or close to it. It gets monotonous doing garter stitch, row after row after row. And I can't knit very fast since it's fun fur, and you sort of have to pay attention so you don't miss a stitch. I also worked on my secret project and crocheted some more on my baby afghan. That is tedious as well, but turning out quite nice. I haven't worked on my Clapotis much...but at least it's started. I am in overdrive with this secret project.
I have been called back to dishcloths. I have a yearning to make some, and even have the pattern picked out. Maybe I just want to go and buy some cotton. I have enough, really, but a girl could always use more cotton. I want to knit cables. They are calling to me in my sleep. Weird, huh? I am knitting a mystery KAL that involves cables. I will post when it is done, but it is very unique. The Cloth of the Week is Synchronicity, a very beautiful cable that I really would love to knit up. I think I will. I need to run to the store to get solid colors. Oh yeah, and some groceries. We have nothing here to eat! Really. But it's ok, I could last a few days with no food, LOL. Have a good weekend!