Thursday, May 29, 2008

Keepin Cool in Summer Questionnaire

The Questionnaire


1. Do you Knit or Crochet? For how long?
I knit and crochet both, for about a year and a half.
2. Do you enjoy using metal, wooden, or some other kind of needle\hook?
I mainly use bamboo needles and metal hooks. I use straight needles as much as possible since I detest circular needles, though they do have their purpose.
3. What are your favorite types of yarn? Any you just can't stand?
I love cotton yarn. Can't stand very bulky yarns.
4. When it comes to cotton, are there any brands you'd love to try and haven't?
Hmm, I didn't know there were so many different brands of cotton out there. I use mainly PnC and SnC, so anything different would be a treat!
5. When you make Dishcloths, do you use them yourself, or tend to give them as gifts?
I give them away, usually as part of exchanges.
6. Do you have a favorite color? Any that you dislike?
Pink is my favorite color right now. But I like all colors, really. The more creative the combination, the better.
7. What color(s) (if any!) are your kitchen and bath decorated in?
People actually have a kitchen/bathroom color scheme?
8. What are your favorite scents around the house?
Lilacs wafting in the windows on a summer breeze, the smell of fresh laundry, citrus.
9. What is your very favorite thing about summer?
The slow down factor of life. Seems like everything and everybody seems to relax just a bit. I love being able to go outside without shoes and a coat, and having to get the kids all bundled up.
10. What is your least favorite thing about summer?
Sticky humidity and bugs!
11. Do you use soap or body wash in the shower?
I could be funny here, ha ha. I would use soap if I had a soap sack, so I mainly use body wash on my little poof.
12. What scents do you enjoy in the bath?
Lavender, citrus, strawberry
13. What is your favorite dishcloth pattern?
I only get to choose one? I like mitered squares, the garterlac, and the mosaic patterns.
14. What sort of treats do you enjoy? Sweet or Salty?
I am a chocolate lover of the worst kind. I prefer smooth milk chocolate, preferably with caramel, mint, or raspberry. Salty? Only sometimes.
15. Imagine today is one of the hottest days of the year - what do you do to keep cool? Or are you one of those folks who loves the hot weather?
I don't enjoy humidity...but hot I can handle. Keeping cool involves lots of water, either out of the hose, in a lake/pond/pool, or in my body. Nice cool showers, sitting outside. If it's VERY hot, I will got to where their is air conditioning (store, movies)
16. What sorts of hobbies do you enjoy besides knitting or crocheting?
Reading, historical fiction (not romances), and surfing the net. Can't afford another hobby, LOL.
17. Do you collect anything (besides yarn!)
I am a sucker for writing utensils and paper.
18. Are you on Ravelry? If so, share your ID!
AnitaO
19. Do you have any allergies?
No
20. Do you have any pets?
Do kids count? If not, then no.

No comments: