Thursday, May 1, 2008

GOT ME SOME GOODIES!!!!

I received my Big Bag swap from my partner Angela yesterday.  Yippee!!!

Not only did I get this rockin' bag 

034

but it was stuffed with goodies.  Angela did an excellent job of picking things out for me.  Here is what was inside:

035

2 skeins of cotton, a size 7 bamboo needle, and a dishcloth pattern book to feed my dishcloth addiction.

A skein of Crazy 4 dyeing sock yarn in Jamaican sunset. A soduku book, a nice journal, and a yummy smelling bar of (locally made?) soap in Cool Water.   Now my bag smells nice and clean.

On to the yummies! 2 bars of endangered species chocolate and 2 packs each of hot chocolate: raspberry and mint.  I love anything with raspberry or mint, especially chocolate.  I also got a cute tin of knitting mints.  And lastly, a postcard of Mt. Hood- looks cold and refreshing there.

 

Thanks so much, Angela, for this awesome package.  I feel like I don't deserve it all, but I will keep it, LOL!

And a  big thanks to Dee, who hosted this swap, and Maia, who had the good idea to come up with this bag pattern.

1 comment:

smariek said...

Looks like a fun swap, and I love the colors used in the bag. I'm surprised the goodies lasted long enough for you to take a photo, lol, chocolate has a way of disappearing in my house.