Friday, June 1, 2007

Wraps, bookmarks, and no camera

To keep it on a knitting topic, I won't elaborate on how I have no camera, though it happened that I ran out of juice. Regular batteries do not work for very long in a digital camera!

Needless to say, I have been pretty busy this week with knitting. I have not posted because I can't take any pics to prove I have been knitting...but I have.

I started a wrap at the beginning of the month. Then I laid it down, and poof! it became a UFO. So I dug it out yesterday and finished it. I used Red Heart I love this Yarn in a royal blue color. I think it turned out pretty good. It was a pretty quick knit, and I knitted about 10 extra rows. It was a simple knit with a few yo's.

I am going to start the SASE Mystery Shawl today. It is a weekly KAL, and I am pretty excited. I am going to use Caron Simply Soft in a rose color with, I think size 8 needles. I am interested to see how this will knit up.

I have been given the privilege to host the June 1st Monthly Bookmark KAL while list owner RaAnn is out of town on family business. So I am going to be knitting this one up as I send out the lines for the day. If you haven't checked out RaAnn's groups, you should! She is an excellent list onwer.


I am also working on crocheting a bookmark and I may even have a few simple patterns for you to feast your eyes on! The next post there will be pics, as I am getting batteries for my camera today! and it will probably be photo-intensive.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: