Friday, September 3, 2010

Hiatus

Seems like I don't like to knit too much in the summer. Too much stuff going on...barely any mojo. I really admire those people who knit all year round, cranking out lace shawls and socks and blankets....

I do have a few FO's to post, but I don't have any pics right now. So I'll keep it short and sweet (since knitting blogs without pictures = boring!

I have been reading as much as I can and I have discovered a new hobby so that's been taking up my time the past few weeks.

I'll show pics of my FO's in the next post, which will be hopefully soon!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I was wondering where you've been! I hope everything is going well for you.

hakucho said...

I've been a slacker as well knitting wise as well as blogging....trying hard to get back into the swing of things. I think the more I blog, the more I knit :)