Tomorrow, July 19th is my 5th wedding anniversary. WOW!! I've been married for 5 years. And it has been pretty good. I met hubby in a restaurant we both worked at. We were married a year and a half later. He's the perfect man for me. I am convinced of this. I would gush about it all, but I don't want to make anyone envious...no really, I appreciate him, his sense of humor, his intelligence, his love for me, his love for the children...I could go on and on and on. But I won't. He may not be perfect, but he's mine. He may not understand or totally approve of my knitting/spending habits, but he does tolerate it. And he oohs and ahhs when appropriate. He listens to me, and makes me feel like I am important, and what I have to say matters to him.
Happy 5th Anniversary, Hubby!!
Friday Fill In's on Friday!!
1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would avoid the fly tape.
2. Jealousy is fearing you will lose something, envy is wanting what someone has.
3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that all my financial problems would be solved
4. I'd rather be happy than rich any day!
5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna dance, cry, sing, rejoice!!!
6. If time were in a bottle it would be murky and hazy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Air in my room tomorrow my plans include celebrating 5 years of wedded bliss and Sunday, I want to create a knitting masterpiece!