Friday, June 13, 2008

Not so Random Questions

I have a mini purse that needs to go out today. I have decided that I am the Queen of Procrastination. It is a nice place to live, although the stress at the end of the month can really get to you. As the Queen, I have the right to :  have the best intentions of getting swaps out EARLY, do things on time!! But not to ever go through with it. I guess it's a disease, like S.A.D.  aka Stash Acquisition Disease ( which ALL knitters have!!) 

Back to the  mini purse. It's done!! I just have to finish off a bit of Icord, stuff it full of goodness, then ship it off. It will be done today, just not entirely sure WHEN, probably I will run around like crazy at 7pm, then make it to the Post Office before it closes at 7:30. Yeah, the Queen can do that.

I only bring this up because I have every intention of getting things out before the deadline. I've even been in swaps where the finished item sat around for weeks, until I had to mail it off. Why do I do this? Why do I wait until the last possible second? I don't know. I have tried to change...maybe deep down I really don't want to change. Hmmmm, maybe time for some psychoanalysis?

This post is NOT about my procrastination problem, it's to answer some questions. The first question is for my SP12 swap.

What is your favorite summer drink?

I would love to answer with something alcoholic, but I've either been pregnant or nursing every summer for the last 5 years, that I kinda forget what that stuff tastes like (but I will drink the hell out of coffee!)  So I guess it's either Pink Lemonade or Raspberry Iced Tea. Oh yeah, and tons of water!!

Now on to the Friday Fill Ins

Friday Fill In #76

1. Luging is high up on my bucket list. I always wanted to try street luging. It seems like lots of fun!!
2. My favorite quote is If there was no ox, the through would be clean; it's from Proverbs, and reminds me daily of the joys of children.
3. Knitting inspired me to start blogging. I had to show off my finished work to the crafting world. It's the only blog I've had that has lasted!
4. Strawberries are best freshly picked, preferably wild.
5. Zombies and babies were in the last dream I remember having.
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is on a cool crisp autumn day, not too hot, not too cold.  
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching The Last King of Scotland (James McAvoy, yummy!), tomorrow my plans include going to yard sales and Sunday, I want to knit!

 

Ok, is it fair to squish all these things together into one post? Not sure, but I'm doing it, cause it's my blog!!

I've been dying to make the Clapotis for ages! I now have the yarn, but no time!! Isn't is always something? I have few more projects that need my immediate attention before I can actually cast on. This round of SP12 I want to make a few handknit  items for my pal, so I will have to get started on those as well. Maybe I should skip a few exchanges? Nah!

No comments: