Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bookmark, Diamond Waves, and Garterlac

I am done with a few of my KAL's for the month of June. I finished the bookmark KAL. Don't know who the designer is yet, but will post it as soon as I do.

It's very pretty. And very easy. I knit this one in a few hours!

I also finished the Scarf KAL from SASE. It is called Diamond Waves, designed by Liz Hanson. So sorry, she does not have a website, but the design is very cool. I used Bernat Baby Coordinates in white, which doesn't photograph well, and was not very fun to work with. But this scarf fought me from the beginning. It did not want to be knitted, but I forced it. And I am glad that I did. This is my very first scarf ever!

I also knitted up the Garterlac dishcloth. Tiffany was having trouble, so I thought I'd try it out. It wasn't too bad. I really like this one, and will probably do more. I am keeping an eye out for "masculine" dishcloths that are not all lacy, and this one fits the bill. (Hoping hubby will get inspired and do some dishes, LOL)

I also just received the Mason Dixon book from my library the other day and am working on the baby kimono. If anyone knows how to size up (say a 2-5T) please let me know!! I don't have a newborn anymore, but several young children that will fit perfectly if I can size up!

That's it for today. I will post the kimono once it's done!

1 comment:

Briley said...

Anita, The garterlac cloth is great! I have still been too timid (lazy?) to try that one! That is a knitting achievement!