Sunday, April 15, 2007

My first bag!!




As you know, I've been knitting dishcloths and bookmarks. I've made a few stitch markers,too. But I've expanded! I've grown!

I've knitted my first bag!!!

It's called A bag for all seasons and it was very easy! Just garter stitch, with a crocheted assembly. I haven't lined it yet (don't really know how) but I had to post since I was so excited about finishing it. I started it less than a week ago....It finished up very quickly, and I think it took longer to embellish it than anything else.

I really like this bag, and when I find out how to line, it will be totally done! So here it is: A bag for all seasons, done in Lion Thick and Quick, moss, only 2 skeins, on size 15 needles.

2 comments:

Josee said...

It's such a neat bag. I like the colors of it too! Great job.

Anonymous said...

it's so cute! that ribbon is a nice touch!

~your autumn dishcloth swap partner