Thursday, April 19, 2007

Butterfly and Daffodil

Yes, I have been busy. A few weeks ago, I could not do a simple pattern. I was having trouble with Grandma's favorite! But now....I have been knitting like a demon...or a lot. I have finished a bookmark and two dishcloths. I am also going to show pics of two I knitted about a month ago for an exchange. I figure I gave them enough time to respond to the puffy. So here's my pics of what I have done. I put the exchange cloths first. I also did a pair of stitch markers.

This dishcloth is from Carol Calloway from knittedkitty.com. This flower is simply beautiful, and comes from Melissa and the pattern is called Daffodils.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've just finished knitting the dishcloth with the butterfly, so all it took was a walk to the living room to find the pattern I have printed off. (Mine is green too.)
The pattern is called Butterfly by Carol Calloaway,
Knitted.kitty@gmail.com

Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca