Ok, so I've been busy this weekend. Unfortunately, it took me forever to knit these two dishcloths, but I finally got them done! You'd think a cloth as simple as the 3-1 checked cloth is, I could knit it up in less than a day. But no! I had to frog row upon row several times. That's what happens when you knit tired!
So I feel accomplished now. I have two more almost in progress, plus my KAL's. I'll start those in the next day or so, I like to knit more than four-ten rows at once. But I will start before the end of the KAL so I can be surprised by what the pattern is.
So, without more fanfare, here are the cloths I knitted this weekend.
This one is called Spring Butterflies . I found it very easy to knit, but it was huge! I cut out the last repeat, and I bound off way to loose, but besides that, it looks great.
The other cloth is called 3in 1 Check
similar to the ballband, but slightly different. I like the looks of this cloth, but it gave me grief! I also cut out the last repeat, and it is a nice size for me. I don't really like really big dishcloths, just big enough to fit on my hand. I can't wait to use these.
I will post soon with more finished projects.