Thursday, March 15, 2007

Links to Patterns

As I was knitting my dishcloth for another exchange, it occurred to me that I need to post the links to the cloths I knitted. These are NOT my original designs. I scoured the internet for them, or got the patterns from the groups I belong to, as Knit Alongs, or KALs.

So here's the links for the patterns.

The shamrock cloth came from here:
http://www.knittingknonsense.com/shamrockcloth.html

The 3 cherries came from here:
http://dishclothcorner.blogspot.com/
It was also the first KAL for dishclothfunknitalong on yahoogroups.


My bookmark came from my MonthlyBookmarksKal on yahoogroups.
Here's the link for the website the bookmark originated from:
spinquilt

Karen Botner designed the bookmark, check out her blog! It's beautiful, as you can see, and the repeats are fairly easy to handle.

I will remember from now on to post links to the sites the patterns came from. Forgive me awesome designers!

I want to create my own designs some day soon...if I only knew how. I promise you, in the near future, you will be seeing some of my own orginals.

No comments: