Monday, March 19, 2007

Busy Weekend

It's been a busy weekend. I knitted two dishcloths for an exchange...pics posted when I get a confirmation of the "package".

I'm also working on my mid-month bookmark. I haven't even looked at my other 2 KAL's yet. Too much.

OTN: well, actually, I have a plan brewing for a loomed camera case. I'll post it when it's done. It's going to be a bag-type case with a hard bottom, and hopefully an overlapping closure instead of a drawstring. (I don't know the right terms...) I plan on making an I-cord handle. The only material I have on hand is Homespun in Grape and Lilac. Should be interesting. Now I have to get to researching on HOW to do this!

Oh yeah, I got a new camera on Friday. So I've been busy playing with that, too. I already have 170 some pics on there! Expect lots of pics, of WIP's and Finished ones, too.

No comments: