Well, I have been tagged. I was worried at first, I thought it was the loooong one about what you've done, plan to do, never even try. Thank goodness it's simple. I think the only problem I will have is tagging others....
So RaAnn Clegg (if you are in any of my groups, you know her) owner of MonthlyBookmarksKAL, SASE, Wicket Stitch, (did I forget one) tagged me. I feel so honored and privileged. Thank you, RaAnn, for tagging me.
Without further ado, here are 7 Random Things about Me.
1. I've only been knitting since January of 2007. I learned from a DVD I rented from the library, plus lots of helpful internet sites and groups.
2. I have 5 kids. They are: Kaleb 14, Olivia 6, Rayne 4, Xion 2, and Jericho 7 months. Three are with my husband, the first two are not :)
3. I love to read, but have not had a lot of time. It's hard trying to decide whether to read or to knit.
4. I love to do exchanges. They are so much fun. The anticipation of getting the puffy (stalking the mailman) is great, but I really love putting the packages together.
5. I want to start knitting socks. I am really scared. It seems hard and time consuming. I don't really need another knitting addiction!
6. I lived in Central New York state for 2 years, then moved back to Indiana. My husband is from there. It's beautiful, but too small town for me, not that my town is huge or anything, but lots bigger. We've been here for a year now.
7. When I was growing up, these are the birthdays in my family:
Mom Nov 11
Dad Feb 14
Brother Dec 24
Me Feb 13
I was the odd man out, with no holiday falling on my birthday, but close enough!
Ok, now that you've read about me, I need to tag 7 other people and direct them to my site to read the rules.
List 7 random things about yourself
Tag 7 others
Direct them to your site to get the rules.
So how do I choose and why? Hmmmm.... I'm new, so I'm gonna pick some people at random.
2. Crazy knitting fool
6. Loomin Granny
Oh yeah, you're all in my Monthly Bookmarks KAL (since RaAnn started it!)